Streamline Your Conference Calls WithÂ TheÂ Shure ANIUSB-Matrix USB Audio Network Interface W/ Matrix Mixing
The ANIUSB-MATRIX interfaces Shure intelligent networked microphones, like MXA and MXW, to conference systems in small rooms. It connects easily to a computer running soft codecs like Skype for Business or BlueJeans, or to other all-in-one collaboration devices equipped with a USB or analog audio interface.
The ANIUSB-MATRIX significantly improves the quality of conference calls by leveraging the processing built into Shure microphones, like Automatic Mixing and EQ, while using the AEC and NR provided by hardware or software codecs, thus minimizing cost.
This compact, PoE device features a 6 X 4 Matrix Mixer, Parametric EQ and Limiting and can be controlled and configured via a web user interface. A full API allows integration with third party control systems.
- Connects 4 Dante audio inputs and 1 analog input to an A / V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (1 block in / 1 block out) to room A / V conferencing system; USB (1 in / out) to connect to laptop or room PC
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
- Input: (1) 3-pin block connector (Active Balanced)
- Output: (1) 3-pin block connector (Impedance Balanced)
- USB Connections: (1) USB 2.0, Type B, Single port carries 1 input and 1 output channel (Summed mono)
- Network Connections (Dante Digital Audio): (1) RJ45, 4 input channels, 2 output channels
- Polarity: Non-inverting, any input to any output
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE), Class 0. (PoE Plus compatible).
- Power Consumption: 6.5W, maximum
- Control Application: HTML5 Browser-based
- Operating Temperature Range: âˆ’6.7Â°C (20Â°F) to 40Â°C (104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: âˆ’29Â°C (-20Â°F) to 74Â°C (165Â°F)
- Thermal Power Dissipation: Maximum 6.8W (23.0BTU/hr), typical 6.0W (20.8BTU/hr)
- Frequency Response: +1, -1.5 dB, 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dante Digital Audio: Sampling Rate 48 kHz, Bit Depth 24
- USB Audio: Sampling Rate 44.1, 48 kHz, Bit Depth 16, 24
- Latency (Does not include Dante latency): Analog to Analog 0.98 ms, Analog to Dante 0.39 ms, Dante to Analog 0.72 ms, Dante to Dante 0.14 ms
- Dynamic Range (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, typical): Analog-to-Dante 113 dB, Dante-to-Analog 117 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, input terminated with 150â„¦): Line -86 dBV, Aux -98 dBV
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@ 1 kHz, 0 dBV Input, 0 dB analog gain): <0.05%
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (150 Ohms balanced source @ 1 kHz): >70 dB
- Impedance: 10.6 kÎ©
- Input Clipping Level: Line +27 dBV, Aux +15 dBV
- Output Clipping Level: Line +20 dBV, Aux +0 dBV, Mic -26 dBV
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing: Per Channel Equalizer (4-band Parametric, Analog and USB output channels only), Mute, Limiter, Gain (140 dB range)
- System: Matrix mixer
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85951
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device