Analog Sound With Digital Ease And Efficiency - The Universal Audio Apollo QUAD Firewire Audio Interface
Built upon UAâ€™s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo FireWire distinguishes itself with onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core processing and an included bundle of award-winning UAD plug-ins - which you can track through with near-zero latency, shaping sounds like a classic analog studio - without taxing your host Mac or PC.
UNISON TECHNOLOGY - THE GENUINE SOUND OF NEVE, API & MANLEY PREAMPS
Apollo FireWire features four Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, and Universal Audio. An Apollo exclusive, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres - including their input impedance, gain stage â€œsweet spots,â€ and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apolloâ€™s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 QUAD or DUO Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface's impedance - so you can tap into the classic sounds of the worldâ€™s most recorded mic preamps.
A FULL SUITE OF CLASSIC ANALOG PROCESSING ONBOARD
Right out of the box, Apollo FireWire provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the worldâ€™s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, and Fairchild compressors, the legendary Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UAâ€™s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classic plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, or the pump of a genuine Fairchild 670 compressor on drums, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
ACCESS THE WORLD OF UAD POWERED PLUG-INS
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, you can tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins - including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio softwareâ€™s buffer size and without taxing your computerâ€™s CPU. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, and more,â€ itâ€™s like having an endless analog studio, in a single rack space. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
APOLLO - THE CHOICE OF NEW-SCHOOL PROFESSIONALS
Apollo is the confirmed choice of hit-making professionals, used to record records by Kendrick Lamar (To Pimp A Butterfly), Coldplay (A Head Full of Dreams), Dr. Dre (Compton), Brad Paisley (Wheelhouse), and many more. The Apollo range of interfaces has earned numerous industry awards from Sound on Sound, Future Music and Electronic Musician - as well as the prestigious 2016 TEC Award for computer audio hardware.
CONNECT TWO APOLLOS OVER FIREWIRE
Now you can seamlessly combine two Apollo FireWire or two Apollo 16 FireWire units together for additional I/O and DSP as your studio grows, enabling you to tackle larger projects.
A SLEEK, LOW-LATENCY APP
With Apolloâ€™s Console 2.0 application - a complete re-imagining of Apolloâ€™s original Console software - you can take advantage of over 25 user-requested features such as Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windo
- 18Â xÂ 24Â ThunderboltÂ AudioÂ InterfaceÂ ForÂ MacÂ AndÂ WindowsÂ WithÂ PowerfulÂ ConsoleÂ SoftwareÂ ApplicationÂ Â
- 4Â Unison-EnabledÂ MicÂ PreampsÂ ForÂ RecordingÂ ThroughÂ ExactingÂ PreampÂ EmulationsÂ FromÂ Neve,Â API,Â Manley,Â AndÂ UniversalÂ Audio
- Built-InÂ UAD-2Â QUADÂ CoreÂ AllowsÂ RealtimeÂ UADÂ ProcessingÂ -Â TrackingÂ ThroughÂ DSP-AssistedÂ UADÂ Plug-InsÂ WithÂ Near-ZeroÂ Latency,Â WithoutÂ DrainingÂ CPUÂ Â
- IncludesÂ "RealtimeÂ AnalogÂ ClassicsÂ Plus"Â UADÂ Plug-InÂ Bundle, FeaturingÂ AuthenticÂ LA-2A,Â 1176,Â AndÂ FairchildÂ Compressors,Â PultecÂ EQs,Â UAÂ 610-BÂ TubeÂ PreampÂ AndÂ EQ,Â MarshallÂ PlexiÂ ClassicÂ GuitarÂ Amp,Â AmpegÂ SVT-VRÂ ClassicÂ BassÂ Amp,Â AndÂ MoreÂ
- Two Firewire 800 Ports For Daisy-Chaining Other Firewire Devices
- World-Class UA Analog Design, Superior Components, And Premium Build Quality
- Free, Industry-Leading Technical Support - On The Phone And Online - From Knowledgeable Audio Engineers
- (Win) Windows 7, 8.1, Or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- (Mac) Macos 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, Or 10.13 High Sierra
- Available Firewire 800 Port (On Windows Systems, A Qualified PCIe-To-Firewire Adapter Card Is Required)
- 6 Gigabytes Available Storage
- Internet Connection To Download Software And Authorize UAD Plug-Ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAs, Or AAX 64 Plug-In Host DAW Software
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89269