Get Industry Famed Cutting Edge Performance And Clarity With The Universal Audio Apollo x6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Apollo x6 allows music producers and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, Dual Crystal Clocking, and 5.1 surround sound monitoring - all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC.
- Experience elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available - at any price
- Track and mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
- Record with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Fender, and more using Unison technology
- Easily connect to pro-level studio gear with switchable +24 / +20 dBu headroom settings
- Work in surround formats up to 5.1, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
- Integrated talkback and built-in cues for easy communication and slating takes
ELITE-CLASS A/D AND D/A CONVERSION
With thousands of chart-topping songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interfacesâ€™ class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters - ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
The Apollo X series also introduces new Dual-Crystal clocking - featuring dedicated crystal oscillators for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz and 48/96/192 kHz sample rates - resulting in stunningly low jitter, measured at less than 10 picoseconds at all sample rates. This translates into pure, artifact-free recordings and solid stereo imaging you can trust.
With 129 dB dynamic range and -119 dB THD+N, Apollo x6â€™s open, natural sound quality rivals any dedicated high-end converter on the market - regardless of price - and is the perfect starting point for applying UAD processing.
UNISON TECHNOLOGY: THE GENUINE SOUND OF NEVE, API, & MANLEY PREAMPS
Perfect for electronic musicians and post production professionals who donâ€™t require tons of mic inputs, Apollo x6 features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and Universal Audio. A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres - including their input impedance, gain stage â€œsweet spots,â€ and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
ACCESS THE WORLD OF UAD POWERED PLUG-INS
Going beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-ins, Apollo x6 lets you tap into the full UAD Powered Plug-In library of name-brand vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines, channel strips, and more - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio softwareâ€™s buffer size and without taxing your computerâ€™s CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, SSL, Lexicon, Fender, and more, itâ€™s like having a studio full of iconic analog gear, in a single rack space. And unlike competing interfaces, these award-winning DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
- 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Record through 2 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps - giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more*
- Dual Crystal clocking for a low-jitter environment, resulting in pure, artifact-free recordings and solid stereo imaging
- Surround monitor controller up to 5.1 format
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A, and 1176 compressors; Marshall Plexi Classic; Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 via optional adapter
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support on the phone and online from knowledgeable audio engineers
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
- *Apollo x6 includes the Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91080
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device