Get Easy-To-Use, Single-Rackspace SD Card Recorder With XLR Mic Inputs - The Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder
TASCAMâ€™s SD-20M is a simple-to-use solid-state recorder for demanding installations. The 1U rackmount includes a pair of microphone preamps with phantom power for direct microphone recording. Both the mic inputs and line inputs can be recorded simultaneously in four-channel mode. The dual recording mode captures a copy of your audio at a lower level, as insurance against distorted takes.
The SD-20M includes a battery backup system â€“ AA batteries can keep recording for hours in case of power loss. A wired remote or footswitch can be attached to control recording and playback. Variable speed playback allows the playback to be changed without affecting the pitch.
Designed for installations like schools, house of worship, and conferences, the TASCAM SD-20M is a flexible, affordable solution for long-form recording.
- XLR/TSR combo microphone inputs on the front panel
- Four-track recorder capable of simultaneously recording from both the mic inputs and line inputs
- Dual recording function captures a copy of your audio at a lower level, for a distortion-proof safety track
- Can record a copy of the audio at a lower level according to the set audio recording level. This allows for a backup recording in case of distortion from unexpected loud noises.
- In addition to the AC adapter, it can also operate using four AA batteries, which allows for recording to continue even if AC power is lost
- Compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC media.
- SDXC media slot supports up to 128 GB cards for long recordings
- High-resolution recording up to 96kHz/24-bit in WAV/BWF format.
- MP3 format for making long recordings.
- Equipped with a Tempo change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments), which is great for language study.
- XLR/TRS combo locking balanced inputs - mic level with switchable +48V phantom power, and +4 dBu line level (TRS) for balanced input from mixers, etc.
- RCA inputs compatible with -10dBV line level unbalanced input from mixers, etc.
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Low-cut filter with three levels (40, 80, and 120 Hz)
- Compatible with Japanese language display
- Mounts in a single rackspace
- SD card (64MB - 2GB), SDHC card (4GB - 32GB), SDXC card (48GB - 128GB)
- Sampling frequency:Â 44.1k/48k/96k Hz
- Quantization bit rate:Â 16/24 bit
- Sampling frequency:Â 44.1k/48k Hz
- Playback bit rate:Â 64k - 320k bps
- Number of channels:Â 4-channel (2 Stereo / 4 Monaural)
ANALOG AUDIO INPUTSÂ -Â BALANCED
- XLR-3-31 (1:GND, 2:HOT, 3:COLD)
- 6.3mm(1/4")TRS standard jack
- Input Impendance:Â 10k ohms
- Standard Â input level:Â +4dBu
- Minimum input level:Â +20dBu
- Maximum Input Level:Â -6dBu or more
- Input Impendance:Â 2.7k ohms
- Minimum input level:Â +0dBu (GAIN at â€Lowâ€)
- Maximum Input Level:Â -67dBu or more (GAIN at â€Highâ€)
- Connector:Â RCA pin jacks
- Input Impendance:Â 22k ohms
- Standard input level:Â -10dBV
- Minimum input level:Â +6dBV
- Maximum Input Level:Â -20dBV or more
ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUTÂ - UNBALANCEDÂ
- Connector:Â RCA pin jacks
- Output impedance:Â 200 ohms
- Standard output level:Â -10dBV
- Connector:Â 2.5mm TRS jack
- Connector:Â 6.3mm(1/4")stereo phone jack
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81825
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device