Get Classic Ampeg Thump Anywhere With The Ampeg SVT-810AV 8x10 800w Bass Enclosure
The SVT-810AV Infinite Baffle design has remained constant since 1969 and delivers the punchy, round sound that defines the Ampeg tone. The combined air-moving capability of eight 10" speakers reacts faster to transients than fifteens or eighteens. The result is sound you can feel, that the audience can feel and that truly delivers what you want out of a bass rig.
Simply put, the SVT-810AV produces the vast amounts of tightly focused bass your band needs. In the world of high-performance bass cabs, the Ampeg SVT-810AV stands tall and proud.
This is the classic Ampeg stack that you see on stages worldwide. Identical to the Classic Series SVT-810E, the AV version has the fit and finish of the original Ampeg SVT stack. It's everything you love about "The Fridge" in a vintage-inspired look that is powerful and timeless.
- Heavy-Duty Poplar Ply Enclosure
- Infinite Baffle Design Adds Punch
- 1/4" And Neutrik Speakon Jacks
- Rugged Recessed Wheels And Skid Rails
- Ampeg AV Fit And Finish
- LF Drivers: 8 x 10"
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 2 x 400-Watts (Stereo)
- RMS Power Handling: 800-Watts (Mono)
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 2 x 8-Ohms (Stereo)
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms (Mono)
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 26 x 48 x 16
- Shipping Weight: 165 Pounds
- Handling Weight: 140 Pounds
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60507
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device