OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Durability And Harmonic Bliss With The Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II Bass Amp Head
Unique Horn Bi-Amp system sends the high frequencies to the horn through a separate 50W amplifier. This has many advantages: The horn level is controlled from the front panel. The horn is not overpowered by the larger amp so failures are reduced. When the woofer amp hits the rails (growl) the horn stays clean.
4 band active EQ and voicing filters based on the classic 800RB provide extensive tone shaping capability.
Balanced DI with level control, Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches to feed the house, Tuner output, FX Loop for connecting outboard accessories on the front. And two Â¼ inch speaker jacks and two twist lock speaker connectors to ensure reliable and safe cabinet connections, mounted in the rear.
Analog power amp and power supply for classic feel and hard hitting punch
Heavy duty chassis, large toroidal transformer and double sided boards ensure stable performance under the most rigorous tour conditions.
Boost control adds tube like harmonics and signature "GK growl" using G.I.V.E. technology.
Dual rail Analog power amp and toroidal transformer provide the current required to control the speakers at high volume.
Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.
- Bi-Amp Flexibility
- 4 Band Active EQ And Voicing Filters
- Excellent Connectivity
- Analog Power Amp And Power Supply
- Rugged Construction
- Harmonic Complexity
- Dual Rail Analog Power Amp And Toroidal Transformer
- 320W rms@ 8 Ohms
- 480W rms@ 4 Ohms
- Instrument Input: Â¼â€ Mono, Unbalanced
- Level: 0.6V Rms w/ -14dB pad 1.6V Rms
- Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Return Input: Â¼â€ Mono, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 50k Ohm
- Send Output: Â¼â€ Mono, Unbalanced, Impedance 220 Ohm
- Tuner Output: Â¼â€ Mono, Unbalanced, Impedance 10k Ohm
- DI Output XLR, Balanced, Impedance 500 Ohms
- Speaker Out: Â¼â€ Mono, Unbalanced x2 Neutrik Speakon x2
- Bass +10dB @ 60Hz
- Lo-Mid +6dB/-10dB @ 250Hz
- Hi-Mid +6dB/-10dB @ 1kHz
- Treble +12/-17dB @ 7kHz
- 4/5 String Bass: +11dB@20Hz
- Contour: +2dB@50Hz / -10dB@500Hz / +3dB@7kHz
- Presence: +9dB@10kHz
- Triple pole constant voltage crossover at 5kHz
-90dB â€œAâ€ weighted
Variable Speed Fan
- Fullshort circuit,thermal & RF protection. Stable into reactive and mismatched loads. Five second muted warm-up.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89543
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device