OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Professional Performance in a Lightweight Package - The Gallien-Krueger MB 115-II 200W 1x15" Bass Combo Amplifier
The Gallien-Krueger MB 115-II packs 200W into an ultra-light 38lb package. Sound comes from a GK built single 15" driver to give you great bass tone but in a combo amp that can go anywhere.
Four band active EQ and contour based on the legendary 800RB provide extensive tone shaping capability.
ULTRA PORTABLE PERFORMANCE
Effortless transport for rehearsals and 200 watts of power through the 1x15" speaker allow you to be heard in moderate size venues. Tough vinyl covering protected with metal corners provide lasting protection.
Balanced DI with pre/post switch, aux in and headphone output for silent practice plus "chain out" to drive GK's MBP powered enclosures.
Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.
SWITCH MODE POWER
Extremely light weight switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 200W into the speaker with very little wasted heat dissipation.
Internal circuitry is always on the alert to problems, indicated at the power switch ring.
DRIVER BY GK
Special driver with 2.5 inch edge wound aluminum voice coil, designed just for this cabinet, manufactured in the GK USA factory.
ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT
Internal bracing to insure tone robbing leakage of sound through the walls of the cabinet is minimized. Plywood construction, aluminum chassis, switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 200W performance in a rugged 38lb package.
GK's design team tuned the ports for optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specific designed speaker. The ports coupled with a specific jute blend of damping material provides the right amount of damping at the right frequencies, for optimum response.
- Four Band Active EQ
- Ultra Portable Performance
- Custom Speaker Design
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Variable Q
- Switch Mode Power
- Internal Circuit Protection
- Driver By GK
- Ultra Light Weight
- Critically Damped Construction
- Maximum Input Level: 0.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Direct Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Aux-in Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Bass: +/-10dB@60Hz
- Lo-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@250Hz
- Hi-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@1KHz
- Treble: +/-14dB @ 7KHz
- +3dB @ 7 KHz
-90 dB reference to 200W, â€˜Aâ€™ weighted
- Full short circuit, thermal and RF protection.
- Stable into reactive and mismatched loads.
- Five second muted warm up.
Model: MB 115-II
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA76441
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device