Get Power And Portability With The Gallien-Krueger NEO112-II 300W 1x12" Bass Cabinet
The Gallien-Krueger Neo Series Enclosures utilize special bracing to eliminate standing waves while providing rock solid structural support to reduce cabinet resonance. All models feature tuned ports, GKâ€™s innovative Horn Bi-Amp System, passive crossover with attenuator for full-range operation, twist lock and common Â¼â€ inputs, high quality compression tweeter, custom interlocking corners, flip up handles and rugged steel grills. Neo Series enclosures are equipped with proprietary neodymium drivers designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by GK.
SURE LOCK STACKING
Patented Ying Yang interlocking corner system makes stacking solid.
Tough vinyl covering, steel grills, plywood construction and GK side mounted flip grip handles make for road worthy durability and easy loading.
A variable horn attenuator for optimum control of horn level when in full range plus switch for Bi-Amp operation. One professional twist lock speaker connector for no compromise performance and one common 1/4 inch input.
DRIVER BY GK
- Special Neo driver with 2.5" edge wound aluminum voice coil designed just for this cabinet, manufactured in the GK USA factory.
BRACING AND PORTS
- Internal bracing to insure tone robbing leakage of sound through the walls of the cabinet is minimized. Plywood construction ensures a rugged light weight cabinet, ready for the road. Critically tuned ports ensure optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specifically designed speaker.
- Power Handling: 300 Watts, RMS (Available in 8Î©)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 23.5 x 15.5" 35 LBS
- Speakers: NEO, 1x12"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA84071
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device