Pick Up The Perfect Bass For Players Who Demand Tonal Flexibility And Dynamic Response - TheÂ Fender American Elite 4-String Jazz Bass With Maple Fingerboard In Natural
Packed to the gills with our latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatile sound easily matches any playing style-picked, plucked or slap-and-pop-while its standout looks remain authentically Fender, with a fresh twist.
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of ergonomic support.
ALL-NEW 4th GENERATION NOISELESS PICKUPS
With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, weâ€™ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion-authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power.
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK HEEL
For improved upper register access and elegantly functional modern style, the American Elite Series' new cutaway neck heel blends into the asymmetrical neck volute for comfortably enhanced playing feel.
NEW 18V PREAMP
The redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality, creating chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Working in tandem with the muscular Noiseless pickups, the new preamp adds a even more tonal versatility to your instrument.
NEW TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
The new truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief.
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- Dual all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard
- HiMass Vintage bridge; new genuine bone nut
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80930
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device