OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Time-Honored Craftsmanship With The Conn 112H Professional Model Bass Trombone Outfit
The story of the Conn trombone ultimately begins in 1875 with the vision and determination of one man: Colonel C.G. Conn. Founding a band instrument manufacturing company in the small town of Elkhart, Indiana, Conn quickly became known for his innovative brass designs and became the largest producer of trombones in the United States and earned the lasting reputation as "America's trombone house." Conn trombones are recognized for their unique tone color and refusal to "break up" even at the most extreme dynamics making it one of the most widely used professional symphonic trombones in the world. Conn trombones, a future as bright as their past.
The Conn 112H inline independent double rotor bass trombone in the key of Bb/F/Gb features an 10" professional rose brass bell producing a warm, rich sound. The .562" large bore combined with the open wrap F/Gb attachments offers outstanding clarity and projection with less resistance. The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action. The clear lacquer finish adds a subtle warmth to the sound overall. The Conn 112H bass trombone is ideal for both symphonic and solo performance.
- Key of Bb/F/Gb
- .562" primary bore
- .594 bore through rotor sections
- Double rotor independent system
- 10" rose brass bell
- Lightweight yellow brass hand slide
- Clear lacquer finish
- Conn 1-1/2G mouthpiece
- 7512C woodshell case
Manufacturer: C.G. Conn
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA424
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device