OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Excellent Projection And Quick Response While Maintaining A Rich, Full Tone - The Jupiter JTB1180R 1100 Series Bass Trombone
The JTB1180 Bass Trombone features a 10" yellow brass bell and an inline double independent standard wrap rotor design in the key of Bb/ F / Gb and D with tapered bearings and precision linkage for outstanding performance plus a .562-inch bore for excellent response.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Precision Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valve combined with open wrap design creates a free blowing and responsive performance experience
- The Wood-Frame Case boasts a classic look that offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road
- Key of Bb/F/Gb and D
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 10" Bell
- Inline Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valves
- .561" Bore
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- Chromed Inner Slides
- Wood-Frame Case
Manufacturer: Jupiter Music
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82233
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device