OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Bring Out The True Voice Of Your Guitar WithÂ D'Addario NYXL1052 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light Top / Heavy Bottom, 10-52
NYXL1052 is a hybrid set, combining the high strings from an regular light set (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
Dâ€™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string youâ€™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by Dâ€™Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXLâ€™s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary â€œfusion twistâ€ process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. Â
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1052 offers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Manufacturer: D'Addario Strings
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA70518
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device