Get Your Hands On This Stunning One-Of-A-Kind Guitar - The ESP Custom Shop Snapper NAMM 2020 Exhibition Limited Guitar In Black Pink w/ Blue Resin
As a pioneer in custom ordering, the Exhibition Limited series is based on a wealth of experience and knowledge that has been used to actually produce and visually suggest the appeal of custom ordering to users.
Extraordinarily hard-to-treat, specially painted with a strong sense of experimentation, and special hardware made by hand, using extraordinarily rare wood from the vast stock of wood collected for many years. This series, which is made by bringing together the skills of craftsmen that have accumulated so far is the ultimate gem that combines the best sound and beautiful looks at a high level.
Our store personally picked this Snapper from ESP Custom Shop's booth at the NAMM 2020 show in Anaheim, CA. It features a remarkable Burled Maple top with Blue resin filled in between the wood and a Honduras mahogany body sporting a Metallic Black Pearl finish with backplates that match the top.
The neck, headstock, and fingerboard are constructed from Rosewood with Blue tuning knobs that match the top resin. Comes equipped with premium Seymour Duncan pickups. ESP Exhibition Limited hardshell case included with clear acrylic certificate inside.
This guitar is completely one-of-a-kind - the only one made in the world.
- TOP COLOR: Natural / Blue Resin
- BACK COLOR: Metallic Pearl Black
- BODY: (Top) Burled Maple w / Resin, (Back) Honduras Mahogany (Total Thickness 45mm)
- NECK: Rosewood
- HEAD ANGLE: CT System
- GRIP SHAPE: Slim U
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- RADIUS: Compound (240-305R)
- SCALE: 648mm
- NUT: Unbleached Bone (42mm)
- INLAY: (Top) Abalone Dot w / Pearl Rim, (Side) Luminlay SGM-23L
- FRET: JESCAR FW55090-NS, 22 Frets
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on (T-5 Ultimate Access)
- TUNER: GOTOH SG360-07 (Resin Button) MG-T
- BRIDGE: ESP FLICKER-III w / Tremolo Tone Spring TYPE-2 Ã— 5
- PICKUPS: (Neck) Seymour Duncan SSL52-1, (Middle) Seymour Duncan SSL52-1 RW / RP, (Bridge) Seymour Duncan CS 59 / JB Hybrid TB
- PARTS COLOR: Gold
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone (w / CAP.Select SW), 5-WAY Lever PU Selector, Mix Variation Switch
Manufacturer: ESP Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94705
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device