Taylor NAMM 2020 Custom 20C09 Grand Auditorium #9 Acoustic Guitar - One of Two Made
Master Grade Koa
At the annual Winter NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants)in 2020, Taylor Guitars invited several dealers to participate in a special event showcasing unique Taylor acoustic guitars. Most of the models on display were created with exotic woods and materials that are so rarely used in the music industry, only a small number of these specialized guitars were produced. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center was at this event, and we were able to acquire several of these beautiful instruments to showcase and sell to the general public.
6-string right-handed Custom Grand Auditorium. One of only two ever made.
- Sides and Back - Hawaiian Koa, Figured, AA Grade
- Back Configuration - 2-piece, No Wedge
- Fretboard - Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel - Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Heel Cap - Cocobolo
- Bracing - V-Class with Relief Rout
- Armrest - Bevel, Cocobolo
Neck Specification and Design
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Heel Length - 3-1/2"
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Fretboard Radius - 15"
- Number of Frets / Style - 20 / Standard
- Type of Joint - Scarf
- Peghead Logo - Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard -Outlined Block, Cocobolo / Ivoroid
- Side Dots - Silver
- Tuners - Gotoh Luxury Gold
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details