OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Pristine Sound Reproduction With AKG K702 Reference Over Ear Studio Headphones
The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The K702's comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impulse and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use
- Headphone type: open
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 10 - 39800 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 105 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads replaceable: yes
- Detachable: Yes
- Studio Mixing: Yes
- Hi-Fi Listening: Yes
- Type: Stereo plug â€“ 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4â€) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface finish: Gold
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA13414
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device