Get The Famous Sound Of The KRK Series Independent Of Your Monitors - The KRK KNS 8400 Closed-Back Circumaural Reference Headphones
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location. Day or night. Studio or home. Without disturbing others. Without compromising your tracks. Passionate about music and interested in experiencing the artist's vision as it was intended to be heard? Then experience KRK.
HEADPHONES FOR EDUCATED EARS.
Looking for a pair of headphones that are specifically designed to replicate music as it should be heard with the ability to satisfy experienced ears? Get your head around this: KRK has always been focused solely on accurate monitoring. The KNS 8400 -- with their ability to reveal exactly what you have on the tracks is an ideal choice for critical listening. Being able to discern the most subtle differences in pitch, timbre and tone helps you to get it right every mix, every take, every performance. Isolating memory foam in the ear cushions delivers improved low end response and because they gently conform to your unique head shape you'll be comfortable wearing them all day.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in memory foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The memory foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players.
- Configuration: Closed back, circumaural
- System type: Monitor Headphones
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC detachable
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic memory foam [KNS-8400]
- Headpad Finish: Premium leatherette [KNS-8400]
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 30 dBA [KNS-8400]
- Tranducer: 40mm, neodymium
- Power Handling Full Range: 1000mW
- Nominal Impedance: 36 ohms
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 23 kHz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 97 dB SPL
- Calculated Max SPL: 124 dB SPL
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Volume Control: in cord, detachable
- Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Dimensions: 3.7" (94mm) x 10.5" (267mm) x 9.6" (244mm)
- Weight: 0.5 Lbs. (0.23Kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA75086