Shape Your Sounds On-The-Go With The Korg nanoKEY2 Slim Line USB Keyboard - White
Each of Korg's ultra-compact nanoSERIES2 low-profile USB-MIDI controllers will fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer or desktop keyboard, offering impressive control while conserving valuable set-up space. Simply connect a single USB cable, and you've got a music production studio on your desk at home or on the go.
CONTROL BUTTONS PROVIDE SIMPLE YET VERSATILE CONTROL
The Octave Shift buttons â€“ borrowed from Korg's MIDI controllers â€“ allow the overall pitch to be shifted four levels, either UP or DOWN, in octave increments. When used in conjunction with the Key Transpose feature, the nanoKEY2 can access the entire range of the notes in the MIDI spectrum. For enhanced performances, the nanoKEY2 also provides Pitch Bend buttons, a Modulation button, and a Sustain button; one that's indispensible for piano or electric piano performance. For each of these buttons, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels (using Korg Kontrol Editor), ensuring smooth changes that are appropriate for your performance.
TWO STYLISH COLORS: BLACK AND WHITE
Each of the three nanoSERIES2 models is available in your choice of bold Black or bright White. Choose the color thatâ€™s right for you â€“ match your computer, contrast your console â€“ it all up to you!
USB POWER FOR AN UNCLUTTERED SETUP
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys
- Octave Shift buttons extend the keyboard range up or down four octaves
- Pitch Bend and Modulation buttons
- Sustain button - ideal for entering piano parts!
- Includes Korg Kontrol Editor and bonus software package
- Controllers: Keyboard: 25-key with velocity, Pitch up/down buttons, OCTAVE up/down buttons, MOD buttons, SUSTAIN buttons
- Octave Shift up/down buttons octave range: -4 to +4
- Velocity Curves: Four
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Accessories: USB cable
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA37151