Switch Through Multiple Camera Angles With Ease During Your Engaging Live Stream With the Blackmagic Design Atem Mini Pro Live Stream Switcher
ATEM Mini Pro is fast to set up and easy to use. It includes 4 standards converted HDMI inputs, USB webcam out, HDMI out, Fairlight audio mixer with EQ and dynamics, DVE for picture in picture, transition effects, green screen chroma key, 20 stills media pool for titles and free ATEM Software Control. ATEM Mini Pro also includes direct recording to USB flash disks in H.264 and direct streaming via Ethernet to YouTube Live and more. There's also a multiview with 4 cameras, media, preview and program plus status of recording, streaming and audio.
Faster Video Production Plus Live Streaming
Live production is the fastest way to complete a finished program, plus you can stream it to a live global audience via YouTube at the same time. The USB webcam output of ATEM Mini connects to any computer and looks just like a built in webcam, so all streaming software for social media platforms work! With up to 4 HDMI inputs you can set up multiple camera angles such as wide shots along with independent close ups of each person in the performance. Or you can connect to a computer with a PowerPoint slide show, video clip playback, websites or gaming consoles. All switching is in real time so you can live stream to any social media platform such as YouTube, Facebook, TwitchTV and many more!
Self Contained Broadcast Quality Switcher
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching! You even get buttons for audio mixing! On the ATEM Mini Pro model you also get buttons for record and streaming control as well as output selection buttons that let you change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
Easy to Use and Fast to Learn!
There's never been a switcher that’s easier to use, as you simply press any of the input buttons labelled 1 to 4 on the front panel to cut between video sources. You can choose between cut or effects transitions by selecting the cut or auto buttons. Unlike cut, the auto button tells ATEM Mini to use a video effect when switching inputs. You can select from exciting transitions such as dissolve, or more dramatic effects such as dip to color, DVE squeeze and DVE push. The DVE is perfect for picture in picture effects and you can instantly set up different picture positions. There is even a still store for titles and graphics accessible via external software control.
• Total Video Inputs: 4
• Total Outputs: 2
• Total Aux Outputs: 1
• Total Audio Inputs: 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
• Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
• Timecode Connection: None
• HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
• Video Input Re-Sync: On all 4 HDMI inputs.
• Frame Rate and Format Converters: On all 4 HDMI inputs.
• HDMI Program Outputs: 1
• Ethernet: supports 10/100/1000 BaseT for live streaming, software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
• Computer Interface: 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording, webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.
• HD Video Input Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
• HD Video Output Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
• Ultra HD Video Standards: None
• Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV
• Color Precision: 10-bit
• Color Space: Rec 709
• HDMI Input Resolutions from Computers: 1280 x 720p 50Hz, 59.94Hz and 60Hz, 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz, 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz
• Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
• Audio Mixer: 6 input x 2 channel mixer. Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel plus separate gain control per channel. Level and Peak metering. Plus new • Fairlight audio enhancements: Compressor, Gate, Limiter, 6 bands of parametric EQ. Master gain control.
• Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later.
• Windows 10.
• 1 x External 12V power supply.
• Power Usage: 36W
Manufacturer: Blackmagic Design
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device