Show Them You're A Mad Scientist With The Intellijel Zeroscope 1U Dual Channel Oscilloscope
Sometimes your ears are not enough and you really need to see the sounds and control voltages you are generating. Zeroscope's two-channel design lets you display and compare both control voltages and audio. It's a good old fashioned sci-fi light show!
Three Modes Packed Into 1U
- Scope - Standard graphical display, with time displayed on the X-axis and voltage displayed on the Y-axis.
- X-Y - Alternate graphical display with CH 1 driving the X-axis and CH 2 driving the Y-axis.
- Tune - Alphanumerical tuning display, which you can configure to show either Hz values or note names.
- The Scope displays have an adjustable display offset for each channel and an adjustable trigger threshold, while the tuner has options for reference pitch and average update speed.
Ins & Outs
- The inputs are DC coupled and accept signals between -10V and +10V. The Signal on the input is normalled to the output below; this allows you to monitor or tune a signal without a mult or re-patching.
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 8mA @ +12V
- Timebase: 10us - 10s per division
- Voltage range: 0.5V - 10V per division
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91938
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device