Take Your Sounds To The Stage Or Studio With TheÂ Make Noise Rosie Output Interfacing Module
Rosie is an output interfacing module with the added functionalities of FX Loop, Crossfader and Auto-Cue system. It is designed to facilitate live performance on the modular synthesizer by allowing the artist to preview and modify portions of a patch using the Auto-CUE system, while the audience is listening to a different portion of the patch as selected by the crossfader. Additionally it allows for Stereo processing of all sounds via the FX Loop. The Rosie is suitable for headphone monitoring of the modular system and interfacing the modular system to a recording environment. Internal Level Matching and Limiting w/ overload indication makes it easy to connect the modular system in the studio or on stage.
- Master Volume Control for the modular system
- 1/4" Stereo output connects easily with mixers, audio interfaces, amplifiers, headphones
- Mini-jack output for use with headphones and more
- Two Mono Inputs (Channel A and B) w/ LED indication of signal strength
- Crossfader to select or blend between Channel A and B
- Mono FX Send with Stereo or Mono Return and Return Level control
- Auto-CUE allows for patch preview
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Uses high quality Burr Brown line drivers
- Pairs well with the Erbe-Verb
Channel A Signal Input: expects typical 10Vpp Audio signal from Modular System. AC coupled.
- Channel B Signal Input: expects typical 10Vpp Audio signal from Modular System. AC coupled.
- Channel A Level Indicator: LED lights to show strength of signal patched to Channel A input.
- Channel B Level Indicator: LED lights to show strength of signal patched to Channel B input.
- Crossfader: selects between Channel A and B or some combination of A and B to be sent to FX Send and Master Line Output.
- FX Send output: Mono 10Vpp Audio signal intended to be patched into the Modular System. Also possible to use with external Line Level devices if attenuation is applied.
- FX Return input(s): operates as Mono (use only top jack, marked M) or Stereo (use both Jacks marked M and ST) return for the FX Loop. Expects typical 10Vpp Audio signal from Modular System. AC coupled. May be used with Line Level devices as well (set Return Level to Max and adjust output volume at external device).
- Return Level: manually operated panel control to set the Level of the FX Loop Return in the Master Output. Range of 0% to 120%
- Master Level: Sets the volume of the Master Line Output.
- Overload indicator: OVL lights when signal Level is too high.
- Master Line Output: 1/4" TRS jack wired as Stereo output. Low output impedance (60 ohms) allows this output to drive Headphones as well as Line Level Inputs.
- CUE Level: Sets volume of the signal for CUE Headphones Output.
- CUE Output: TRS Mini-Jack wired as MONO. Low output impedance (30 ohms) allows this output to drive Headphones, as well as Line Level inputs.
- Width: 8hp
- Max Depth: 29mm
- Power: 45mA@ +12V, 40mA @ -12V
Manufacturer: Make Noise
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89300
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device