OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Shape Your Signal With The Mutable Instruments Veils Quad VCA Eurotrack Module
Veils provides four VCAs with an adjustable response curve. Veils outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2, 3, or all 4 channels to be mixed together.
VCAs are absolutely essentials in a modular system. Their uses include:
- Shaping the amplitude or timbre of a tone with an envelope
- Animating a mixture of several oscillators
- Controlling the amount of filter modulation with a random source or a touch controller
- Applying an envelope on the linear FM signal hitting an oscillator
Features & Specs:
- All inputs DC-coupled
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals
- 100k input impedance for all inputs
- Gain scale: +5V CV translates to a gain of 1 (0dB), both in linear and in exponential mode
- Gain range: maximum gain of 2 (+6dB) in linear operation, 10 (+20dB) in exponential operation
Manufacturer: Mutable Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90045
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device