OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Expand Control Over Your MIDI Signal With The Mutable Instruments Yarns 4 Channel MIDI Interface Eurorack Module
- Monophonic with note, velocity, modulation wheel, auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV.
- 2-voice polyphonic or 2-part multitimbral with two note CV and auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV.
- 4-voice polyphonic or 4-part multitimbral with four note CV.
- 4-part trigger conversion with MIDI note selection for each part.
- Clock/reset output in monophonic, duophonic, or trigger conversion modes.
- Polychaining mode handling half of the notes internally and forwarding the other half to the MIDI out.
- Split/keyboard ranges.
- Multiple voice allocation schemes in polyphonic mode (voice-stealing, random, cyclic).
- Multiple note priority modes in monophonic mode (lowest, highest, latest).
- Arpeggiator with up/down/up&down/random/chord/"as played" modes and 22 preset patterns.
- 64-note SH-101 style sequencer per part.
- Euclidean pattern generator.
- 1 V/oct and 5V Gate/Trigger standard.
- Micro-tunings (programmed through MIDI tuning messages).
- Portamento, pitch-bend and modulation wheel (vibrato).
- Audio output mode replacing the note CV by a digital oscillator offering sine, square, pulse, triangle, sawtooth or noise waveforms.
- 8kHz CV refresh rate, 48kHz refresh rate in audio mode.
- High-end 16-bit DAC and voltage references.
- 12-point calibration table, adjusted in factory.
- 8 memory slots for storing/recalling all settings and sequences.
- Cortex-M3 ARM processor guaranteeing blazingly fast response to MIDI messages (125Âµs latency).
Manufacturer: Mutable Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90046
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device