Add A Versatile Drum Synth To Your Rig With The Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter Drum Synth Module
Basimilus Iteritas Alter is a 10HP parameterized digital drum synthesizer with its roots in the analog world. At its heart, it is a simple six-oscillator additive synthesizer with adjustable waveform, harmonic spread and decay. Adjustable attack including a noise oscillator is also included. These are summed and fed into an infinifolder for crunch and variety. Basimilus Iteritas Alter is an improved version of the discontinued Basimilus Iteritas. BIA is 2HP smaller, includes CV of switches, adds an third mode, and pitch range and knobs now offset rather than attenuate.
"Quirky in all the right ways" - DJ Surgeon
"Off the hook" - Richard Devine
- Type: LFSR VCO
- Size: 10HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1.5 Inches
- Power: 2x8 Eurorack
- Draw +12 mA: 150 / 80 (if 5v on)
- Draw -12 mA: 5 / 5
- Draw +5 mA: 0 / 90 (optional)
Manufacturer: Noise Engineering
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92102
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device