Expand Your Sonic Horizons With The Roland SYS-505 VCF Eurorack Module
The SYSTEM-500 consists of Eurorack format modules that you can mix and match in any combination to create the ultimate Roland modular synthesizer. Each module is completely analog and has been designed for maximum compatibility with the world of contemporary synthesizer and effects modules. The SYSTEM-500 is a compact, powerful system that opens vast possibilities for sound design and musical exploration.
Inject the sound of the Roland SH-5’s revered filter section into your modular rig. The Roland SH-5 is one of the most sought after monosynths in history. Its dual architecture was deep and sounded massive. It also happened to have one of the most distinguished filters of any monosynth in history. Combining a multi-mode filter with a band-pass filter, it produced a sound that has propelled it to “favorite filter ever” territory for many. In stark contrast to the traditional Ladder filter design, the SH-5’s filter maintained its bass response with a meaty resonance growl. With the SYS-505, Roland and Malekko have brought this highly-coveted filter, in all its sonic glory, to the Eurorack format. With switchable outputs, built-in VCAs, and CV control of cutoff, resonance, this dual filter gives you two different vintage filter characters in a flexible and compact 16hp module.
- VCF SELECT switch (1, 2)
- FREQUENCY slider (1, 2)
- RESONANCE slider (1, 2)
- FILTER TYPE switch
- MODULATION IN FREQUENCY slider (1, 2)
- MODULATION IN RESONANCE slider (1, 2)
- MODULATION IN LEVEL slider (1, 2)
- SIGNAL IN jack (1, 2): Miniature phone type
- KEY IN jack (1, 2): Miniature phone type
- OUT jack (1, 2): Miniature phone type
- MODULATION IN FREQUENCY jack (1, 2): Miniature phone type
- MODULATION IN RESONANCE jack (1, 2): Miniature phone type
- MODULATION IN LEVEL jack (1, 2): Miniature phone type
- 85 mA (+12 V)
- 90 mA (-12 V)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Eurorack installation screws (4 pcs)
- Eurorack power cable
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 80.8 mm; 3-3/16 inches
- Depth: 128.5 mm; 5-1/16 inches
- Height: 57.2 mm; 2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 191 g; 7 oz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90245
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device