OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Don't Let Anything Get In The Way Of Practice With The Yamaha SV-150BR Silent Practice Plus Violin
In addition to weighing no more than an acoustic violin, the SV150 features refined circuitry that delivers lifelike violin tone plus a selection of 24 top-quality digital effects. A built-in digital tuner, metronome, and digital audio playback capability further add to the appeal of this outstanding instrument.
IDEAL VIOLIN WEIGHT WITH SEPARATE CONTROL BOX - The SV150 takes SILENT Violin playability into the acoustic violin league with an unprecedented light weight of only 490 grams, which is right in the acoustic violin weight range. Acoustic violin players will feel right at home with the SV150, and switching back and forth between instruments will be smooth and effortless. The instrument connects to the separate control box via a thin, flexible cable.
24 STUNNING EFFECTS FOR UNPRECEDENTED PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL - In addition to a number of top-quality ambience effects that simulate the acoustics of various types of halls, the SV150 offers a dazzling array of reverb-plus-delay, modulation, auto-pan, auto-wah, distortion, and other effects. Ranging from subtle to wild, the 24 effects provided can add a new dimension to a wide range of music styles.
NATURAL VIOLIN TONE - Great tone is the primary goal of any musical instrument, and in that respect the SV150 excels. It features redesigned and refined circuitry that delivers true-to-life violin tone that will contribute to inspired practice and performance.
BUILT-IN TUNER AND METRONOME FACILITATE PRACTICE ANYWHERE - Little accessories like tuners and metronomes can add to the clutter in your bag, or worse: you could forget them altogether! With the SV150 you have a precision tuner and metronome built right in and ready for use wherever you are, at any time.
INTEGRATED DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER PROVIDES NEW PLAY-ALONG CONVENIENCE AND LISTENING ENJOYMENT - SD memory cards containing MP3, AAC, WAV, or MIDI music files can be plugged right into the SV150 control box and played without the need for any further external equipment. Play along with your favorite artists or compositions, or simply enjoy listening to good music with the excellent sound quality this integrated player provides.
HEADPHONES AND LINE OUT JACKS - In addition to a headphone jack and supplied earphone for private practice, the SV150 has a line out jack that can be directly connected to an external sound system for amplified performance. Output is stereo, delivering the full impact of the internal effects.
USE YOUR FAVORITE SHOULDER REST - Maximum playing comfort and familiarity is further guaranteed by the fact that the SV150 accommodates most standard shoulder rests.
- New body design has extra-light, natural feel
- Built-in digital metronome and tuner
- 24 on-board adjustable effects
- SD card to play your audio files (mp3, MIDI, m4a)
- Speed up, slow down any audio file to play along
- Comes with Music Book & mp3 tracks
- Instrument Size - 4/4
- Neck - Maple
- Body - Spruce
- Fingerboard/Pegs - Ebony
- Bridge - Maple (Aubert)
- Side Body / Chin Rest / Tailpiece - Molded Plastic
- Sensor - Piezo
- Electronic Controls - Control box for music player, Metronome, effects and line out
- In/Out Jacks - Headphone Out and Line Out (Speakers)
- Power Supply - Two AA batteries or AC adapter
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80067
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device