OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Perfect Combo Of Big Sound And Small Footprint With TheÂ Genelec 1032C SAM Studio Monitor
The classic 1032 is now a fully-fledged SAM monitor with even higher SPL capability.
The 1032C is a high SPL, small footprint, two-way nearfield monitor that fuses the soffit-mountable, classic styling of the iconic 1000 series with a host of new Genelec developments.
Retaining the same drivers and all the much-loved audio characteristics of the previous versions, the 1032C is upgraded with the latest SAM technology. Digital I/O has also been added, a universal power supply and powerful Class D amplification; enabling 1032C to produce even higher SPL and low frequency extension compared to its already powerful predecessors.
Earlier versions of the 1032 came with rear panel DIP switches to allow the response adjustments which should always be performed when positioning a reference monitor in a room. The 1032C still offers these DIP switches, but adds the option of tailoring the response even more precisely using Genelecâ€™s cutting-edge GLM software application, which runs on Mac or PC. GLM also adds the possibility of building monitoring systems of any size using a variety of SAM models; and to mute, solo and switch between monitors when using the system. As a latest generation SAM device, the 1032C also includes features such as delay alignment, video compensation delay, and level calibration, along with input sensing for automatic power saving and wake up (ISS).
The 1032C is the perfect choice for those working in high-end music production, post production and broadcast.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Room Response Compensation
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- SPL: 114dB
- Frequency response: 33 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: +/- 2.5 dB (40 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 10 inch + Tweeter 1 inch metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 250 W + Tweeter 150 W
- Dimensions: H 495 x W 320 x D 290 mm, 19 1/2 x 12 5/8 x 11 7/16 inch
- Weight: 17 kg / 37.5 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Requires GLM V2.0 User Kit - Sold Separately
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92113
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device