Get Yourself Set With The BLX288/SM58-H10 Wireless Dual Vocal System - Two SM-58 Microphones With One Dual Wireless Receiver
The BLX288/SM58-H10 Wireless Dual Vocal System combines simple wireless setup, professional-grade performance, and two SM58 industry-standard vocal microphones to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction utilizing the H10, 542 -572 MHz frequency band.
TWO SM58Â® DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONES
If youâ€™ve ever heard someone sing or speak into a live microphone, thereâ€™s an excellent chance it was an SM58. Made to handle voice with clarity and care, the uniform cardioid polar pattern reproduces every note as it was intended. And it leaves background noise behind. On any stage-from the club show to the stadium-the SM58 delivers warm, crisp sound time after time.
BLX88 DUAL WIRELESS RECEIVER
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLXÂ® Wireless Systems.
H10 Frequency Band: 542 -572 MHz
- XLR And 1/4" Output Connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled Internal Antenna Diversity
- Two-color Audio Status Indicator LED
- Green: Normal Audio Levels
- Red: Excessive Audio Levels (Overload / Clipping)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93554
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device