OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Perfect For Honing Your Growing Skills - The Azumi AZ2SRBEO Professional Flute - Offset G
Open Hole, Offset G, B Foot, Gizmo Key, Split E Mechanism, Professional .925 Sterling Silver Z-Cut Headjoint, Altus-Bennett scale, wide rib construction, silver-plated body and keys, French-style pointed key arms, stainless steel springs, French case and cover (KC-21B, KB-23BA-AZ)
For almost 30 years, Altus has hand-crafted Azumi flutes that embody the ideals of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created by Master Flute Maker Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to combine the finest playing flutes with the finest materials and artistry. The meticulous design of the Altus flute and its acclaimed Altus/Bennet scales offers excellent intonation, carefully tuned harmonics and balanced registers. The masterfully hand-sculpted headjoints and precision tubings produce the remarkable sound of the Altus flute.
Azumi flutes are also designed by Mr. Tanaka and are a perfect fit for the serious student and aspiring artist.
- Open Hole
- Offset G
- Split E Mechanism
- B Foot
- Gizmo Key
- Altus Professional .925 Sterling Silver Z-Cut Headjoint
- Altus-Bennett Scale
- Side Rib Construction
- Silver-Plated Body And Keys
- French-Style Pointed Key Arms
- Stainless Steel Springs
- French Case And Cover
Manufacturer: Azumi Flutes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA42205
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device