Get The Perfect Flute For The Advancing Musician With The Gemeinhardt 3OB Intermediate Flute - B Foot Joint, Offset
The Gemeinhardt 3B intermediate flute with a B foot joint offers the specifications many teachers recommend for a student ready to purchase their first step-up flute. With open hole keys, referred to as a French key mechanism, and a B foot joint. The model 3B flute is one of the most popular intermediate flutes offered today. The B foot joint creates a longer tube allowing a greater resonance in the flute, as well as providing advancing flutists opportunities to utilize alternate fingerings for greater facility in the upper register.
- Head joint Finish: Silver-Plated
- Head Joint Wall: Standard
- Head Joint Shape: Straight
- Head Joint Model: J1
- Body Finish: Silver-Plated
- Foot Finish: Silver-Plated
- Key Finish: Silver-Plated
- Key Style: Open-Hole
- Key Arm Style: Y-Arm
- Inline / Offset: Offset
- Foot Joint Options: B Foot
- Skill Level: Student
- Case Type: Vinyl on Wood
- Case Cover: Black Nylon
- Woodwind Cleaning Rod: Plastic
- Flute Plugs: Yes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62373
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device