OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Time-Honored Craftsmanship With The Haynes AF580 Amadeus Flute
The passion and craftsmanship that has been associated with Wm. S. Haynes flutes since 1888 emanates through every Amadeus flute. The master flutemakers design and work on each flute before it leaves the Boston workshop. Each flute is set-up by a professional at the Boston Haynes Shop right before it is shipped, ensuring the pads are sealed evenly and the mechanism feels crisp.
For decades, discerning flutists have chosen Haynes for "that sound" - a beautiful core with rich colors. Continuing that tradition, Amadeus flutes come standard with a professional Haynes Classic handcut headjoint. The heart of the flute is trusted to the same master headjoint maker who handcuts all Haynes professional headjoints. The Classic headjoint allows you to explore a wide range of tone colors with depth and agility.
- Haynes Amadeus headjoint
- Sterling silver lip plate and riser
- Silver plated body, mechanism, and footjoint
- Open hole, French pointed arms
- Offset G, B footjoint
- French style case with nylon cover
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90161
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device