OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A High-Quality Flute At A Reasonable Price With TheÂ Powell 42001/40508 Signature Series Concert C Flute
The Handmade Signature flute is the most economically priced handmade solid sterling silver flute available. It is completely made at Powell'sÂ workshop in Maynard, Massachusetts. The Signature flute body is made using Powell'sÂ patented Zinki technology for drawing tone holes and the pinned mechanism is built completely by hand. Signature flutes provide the â€œPowell Soundâ€ with a quiet and reliable mechanism. The Signature style headjoint was specifically designed to accompany the Signature flute and is hand cut by the same headjoint makers who make Powell's Custom headjoints. It is an instrument that will easily provide the aspiring flutist with many years of room to grow.
Every Handmade Signature flute features .016" sterling silver body, sterling silver keys, French (open) cups, pointed arms, drawn tone holes, the Modern Powell Scale, A-442 pitch, a traditional pinned mechanism with hidden adjusting screws, a hand-cut Signature style headjoint, an elegant leather case and leather case cover.
- Made In USA
- .016" Sterling Silver Body
- French (Open) Cups
- Pointed Arms
- Drawn Tone Holes
- Modern Powell Scale
- Traditional Pinned Mechanism W/ Hidden Adjusting Screws
- Leather Case w/ Leather Case Cover (Model CCP8102)
- Pitch - A-442
- Footjoint - B Footjoint
- G Keys - Offset
Manufacturer: Powell Sonare
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83579
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device