Content Creator APPLY NOW
Are you passionate about music and the people who make it? Do you enjoy talking about gear all day? Does the thought of creating content for one of the largest and most iconic independent music stores in the country excite you? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity!
Chuck Levin’s is a mom-and-pop music store that operates on the same level as the big chains, well known for our quirky atmosphere and history of famous customers. We are looking for an experienced Content Creator to take a hands-on role in shaping the way our customers learn about our products and engage with us online. This is a dream job for someone who loves music, gear, creative expression, and sharing excitement for these things with others. In this role you will have the chance to make an incredible impact on this company and its customer base - your work here will matter.
While certain aspects of this position can be performed remotely, the bulk of video and photography work must be done onsite. This is full time position with benefits that include health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and paid leave.
To apply, submit a RESUME as well as a DIGITAL PORTFOLIO or link to social media accounts that you produce content for.
Who you are:
- A musician with comprehensive knowledge of musical instruments and technology
- Highly skilled in photo and video editing
- A tech geek with your own AV equipment for daily use
- Driven and curious to learn about new products within the industry
- Comfortable performing and speaking on camera
- Interested in using digital storytelling to capture and share unique day-to-day interactions
- Capable of having genuine enthusiasm for people and products
- Engaging and credible to viewers, customers, and staff alike
- Experienced with and passionate about social media
What you'd do:
- Use your design, video, photography, and copywriting skills to deliver on-brand platform content that drives engagement and generates business
- Create a high volume of content for multiple platforms that meets quality and consistency expectations
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and web teams to develop content that aligns with changing promotional strategies and business goals
We are a forward-thinking, inquisitive, and inclusive brand with unlimited potential for growth in one of the most exciting industries around. Our culture is fun, focused, and dedicated but extremely fast-paced. There will be plenty of opportunities to collaborate, acquire new skills, and refine the skills you already possess. Whether that’s through a clever Instagram campaign or a hot new TikTok video, you need to be able to understand where our customers spend their time online so you can imagine and create contextual content worth consuming.
We place great value in the people that work in our organization and go to great lengths to ensure candidates under consideration are a great fit for the position and the organization. As such, please complete our assessment at the link below:
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
2020-12-31|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Web Team||||||DOCkP2EREdTXdDcl|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false