Customer Experience Representative
We are hiring! We are seeking a Customer Service Representatives. If working in a fast-paced, informal and energetic environment is appealing to you, and you enjoy interacting with various people every day, we want to speak with you!
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is a mom-and-pop, family owned and operated music store. We operate on the same level as the big chains but with a much more intimate feel. We are a landmark in the DC area and have a distinguished history of serving famous musicians but proudly retain our gritty, customer-centric culture and fast-paced professional environment. We are music industry enthusiasts, passionate experts and people who simply live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help our customers find the right gear that will bring them the most joy.
About The Position
This is a frontline role that is largely predicated on possessing excellent "people" skills. In this role, you be primarily responsible for answering basic questions, providing non-technical information for our customers, writing small orders, elevating customers to our Sales Department as necessary and appropriately documenting all customer interactions.
This is a full-time position, and you will have access to competitive compensation and benefits such as healthcare, dental, life insurance, participation in our 401(k) plan, and paid leave.
The ideal candidate will...
- Enjoy working in a family owned and operated business
- Enjoy engaging in a variety of activities simultaneously
- Possess the ability to multi-task and comfortable
- Thrive under pressure while maintaining patience and positive attitude
- Flourish in fast-paced and informal environment
- Be warm, enthusiastic and empathetic and stimulating communicator
About Your Day-To-Day
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Answering inbound customer calls, greet the customers warmly and quickly identify the problem or reason for their call
- Listen, document, and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to queries and concerns including but not limited to estimated time of delivery, basic product availability, invoice status, and service order status
- Update and record payment information and other customer information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Provide accurate information about the status payments, returns, and refunds to customers
- Assist customers in website-specific inquiries
- Respond to basic email and text inquiries
- Properly escalate customers to Team Lead or appropriate Sales Managers when needed to address complex situations and/or technical questions
- Work with appropriate manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Provide clear and actionable feedback to team members with the goal of improving overall customers experience
We place great value on the people that work in our organization and go to sizable lengths to ensure candidates under consideration are a good fit for the position and that we are a good fit for you! As such, please complete a brief assessment as a part of your application by clicking the link below:
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
2022-08-31|||11151 Veirs Mill Rd Silver Spring, MD 20902|||Web Team||||||k7YTCSLKMPnP_XgR|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false