Keyboards and Recording Technology Sales APPLY NOW
With the rising popularity of affordable home recording, interfaces, synths, DAW's, and MIDI, it is more important than ever for music retailers to be at the forefront of modern music production trends and techniques. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center has built a community of knowledgeable and passionate team members to ensure that music-making is kept accessible to all. We are one of the country's largest dealers for keyboards, workstations, synthesizers and studio recording equipment and are looking to bolster our Keyboard and Studio Recording Department with a new salesperson!
Chuck's has an informal atmosphere but operates at a very quick pace. Our sales staff must be able to offer customers well-informed, personal assistance while helping the Keyboards Department accomplish necessary administrative, operations, and shipping duties.
The Keyboard and Recording Technology Sales position is full-time with competitive benefits to include healthcare, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and paid leave.
Qualified candidates must be comfortable and familiar with the following categories:
- Audio interfaces
- Computer-based recording software and plug-ins
- Drum machines
- Analog and digital synthesizers
- Modular synthesizers
- Beat making equipment such as MPC or Machine
- Studio equipment such as preamps, outboard gear, microphones, and studio monitors
- Products from brands like Yamaha, KORG, Roland, Moog, Dave Smith, NORD, Presonus, Universal Audio, Slate Digital, Focusrite, Apogee, Antelope Audio, Dangerous Audio, and Native Instruments
The ideal candidate will be...
- Passionate about music and music technology
- A friendly people-person
- Excited to work with a wide variety of customers and coworkers
- Comfortable with in-person, email, and over the phone communication
- Efficient at making deals alone or working as a part of a larger team
- 2 years of experience in sales or music retail
- Experience in a variety of music-related fields
- Saturday availability
We place great value on the people that work in our organization and go to sizable lengths to ensure candidates under consideration are a good fit for the position and that we are a good fit for you! As such, please complete a brief assessment as a part of your application by clicking the link below:
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.2021-10-31|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Sales||||||ABOSK.h9vqJmvqjm|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false