Marketing Technology Coordinator (Washington Professional Systems) APPLY NOW
Washington Professional Systems is actively seeking a full-time web designer looking for the opportunity to leverage their creative skills to drive impact on a landmark organization in the DMV area. In this role you will have the opportunity to work for an iconic company with a family feel that has been providing professional Audio/Video systems integrations for Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams, famed international performance venues, recreation and theme parks, and governments at the local, state, and federal levels. Through the strategic development of our website, your contribution will enable Washington Professional Systems to broaden our reach and strengthen our customer engagement.
To assist in our next phase of dynamic growth and take on this responsibility, we are seeking an individual who is passionate about Professional Audio and Video and is able to capitalize on market trends that will differentiate our online brand from our competition. This is a highly visible position within the organization and offers substantial growth potential. In this role, you will have ample opportunity to work with and provide significant value to people throughout the organization.
While our employees are deeply focused, hardworking, gritty, and oriented towards results, our family owned and operated business offers a company culture that is loyal, warm, friendly and casual.
This opportunity is a full-time position at the WPS location in Wheaton, MD. Available benefits include health, dental, life, 401(k), and paid time off.
As part of this role you will:
- Be responsible for the development of Washington Professional Systems' website
- Customize and implement website themes using a Content Management System
- Write, edit, and post website content and ad copy
- Write SEO-friendly marketing copy and whitepapers for B2B ads, website content, and other media
- Manage Ad campaigns
- Assist with light graphic design as needed
- Create processes and procedures to serve the business
A successful individual in this role will need to be:
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Responsible and accountable for decisions
- Effective at prioritizing daily activities
- Amendable to change
- Able to learn quickly
- Open to working in a fast-paced environment
In this role you will need to have:
- 2 years’ experience in website template design and website content management (Wix, WordPress, or other Content Management System)
- 2years’ experience in online ad campaign management (Google, Bing, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, copywriting, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing, SEO, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, and email marketing
- B2B experience
- Expertise in audio and video system design industry preferred
- Experience with professional audio and video equipment and systems is preferred
To apply, please complete our behavioral assessment at the link below and submit your application with links to your digital portfolio.
2020-11-30|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Washington Professional Systems||||||x_fwC11JEIvkM4Hs|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false