Product Photographer APPLY NOW
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center has an immediate opening for a Product Photographer. As the Product Photographer, you will be primarily responsible for producing high quality images for our website and sales channels. In this role, you will be required to accurately and creatively capture product details, look, and function in a way that enables our customers to see and "feel" what they're buying before they buy it. Given the nature and importance of this role, you will have the unique professional opportunity to gain exposure to our leadership and management teams.
This is an in-person, full-time position, scheduled Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer employees health, dental, and life insurance as well as participation in our 401(k) program.
- All applicants are required to submit a digital portfolio along with the resume (Digital portfolios should include a link to your photography website or to a shared folder with photo examples.)
- The ability to work with the store sales team and the stock team to move and prepare instruments for photography
- The ability to work with management to coordinate photo projects and schedules
- Our ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and work well in a diverse team setting
- Extensive experience in ADOBE Lightroom, Photoshop, and bridge is essential
- The ability to capture and edit photographs using the equipment and software provided by the company, or you may provide your own
- Highly organized and proficient in file organization (SharePoint, DropBox, etc.)
- Knowledge of dynamic photo lighting
- Two years of digital photography experience in a professional or academic setting with a DSLR/mirrorless camera
- Knowledge of music instruments and their construction
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Self-motivated worker who understand the importance of unique and professional promotion material with the current music retail industry
- The ability to lift 40 lbs. regularly with ease
- As new products are received, the Product Photographer will be responsible for capturing photographs for our eCommerce stores as well as cultivating a back catalog for marketing purposes
- The Product Photographer will take and edit photographs to ensure a consistent presentation on our website and sales platforms
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
2021-08-31|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Web Team||||||rpWEx6CEm4Q-Y1.-|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false