Product Photographer/ Photo Editor APPLY NOW
Chuck Levin’s Washington Music Center has an immediate opening for a Product Photographer/ Photo Editor. This position will be responsible for taking and editing photos of our extensive inventory of musical instruments and equipment. The photographer will work with sales staff, inventory specialists, and management to coordinate photo projects.
This is a full-time position, scheduled Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Available benefits include health, dental, and life insurance as well as 401K.
- All applicants are required to submit a digital portfolio along with their resume. Digital portfolios can include a link to your photography website or to a shared folder with photo examples for review.
- Extensive experience in ADOBE Lightroom, Photoshop, and Bridge is essential. Applicants must be able to demonstrate their editing abilities during a photo editing test.
- A reliable personal computer to edit photographs on, in additional to the equipment provided by the company.
- Highly organized and proficient in file organization.
- Knowledge of dynamic photo lighting.
- Two years of digital photography experience in a professional or academic setting with a DSLR/mirrorless camera.
- Knowledge of musical instruments and their construction.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Self-motivated worker who understands the importance of unique and professional promotional material within the current music retail industry.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs regularly.
- As new products are received, the Product Photographer will be responsible for capturing photographs for our eCommerce stores as well as cultivating a back catalog for marketing purposes.
- The Photo Photographer will take photographs using proprietary software and edit them to ensure a consistent presentation on our website and sales platforms.
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please submit a cover letter, a resume, and a link to your digital portfolio.
Applicants must reference “Product Photographer” in all communication!
2020-09-01|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Web Team||||||XftarsQrljHWZnpS|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false