Receptionist (Part Time) APPLY NOW
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is a mom-and-pop music store that operates on the same level as the big chains. We have a distinguished history of serving famous musicians while keeping close ties to the local DMV music community. Inside of this informal but fast-paced environment, we proudly retain our gritty, customer-centric culture.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to help manage our necessary office duties. This position is a critical component to our business as receptionists are often the first point of contact our customers have with our company. Accordingly, we work hard to cultivate a team of administrators who can be both friendly and knowledgeable - directing customers to the proper sales departments, repair shops, and rental programs based on their specific needs.
In addition to competitive hourly pay, this part-time position includes paid sick leave and the potential to evolve into a full-time role with benefits.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent communication and typing skills
- The ability to multi-task and interface with people via phone, email, and in-person
- An outgoing and positive personality
- The ability to answer phones professionally and assist with data entry and filing
- Functionality with a team and working independently when required
- A self-starter attitude who naturally takes initiative
- Genuine enjoyment dealing directly with people
In this role, you will responsible for...
- Answering phones
- Directing customers
- Creating shipping labels
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Two years of receptionist or general office experience
- Monday-Saturday availability
- Strong familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Microsoft 365
- Shipping experience preferred
- Knowledge about music and music equipment is a plus
We place great value on the people that work in our organization and go to sizable lengths to ensure candidates under consideration are a good fit for the position and that we are a good fit for you! As such, please complete a brief assessment as a part of your application by clicking the link below:
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
2021-08-21|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Administration||||||SMOoCLGgIH1E0w8N|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false