We are actively seeking an unarmed security officer with at least two years of relevant security experience to observe, deter, and most importantly report any suspicious store activity. The security staff at Chuck Levin’s are professionals who are primarily responsible for providing a safe and secure store environment for customers and employees by remaining highly visible and approachable to deter undesirable activity.
Because of their location, security officers greet everyone entering or exciting the store and often serve as both the first and last interaction our customers have as a part of their shopping experience. Accordingly, we are looking for someone level-headed and confident who is also welcoming and just as passionate as we are about keeping all our customers and employees safe.
In this role, you will be responsible for the security of all our assets, the regulation of access to our premises, and setting the tone as customer enter into Chuck Levin’s.
This is a full-time position with benefits to include health care, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and 401(k).
- Greet customers on their way in and out of the store
- Observe and report any unlawful activity
- Control access to premises
- Observe and regulate safety and potential theft
- Enforce policies and procedures of the company
- Perform requests by the customers within scope of security duties or within reason
- Aid customers, employees, and visitors with additional tasks as necessary
- Monday-Saturday availability
- Ability to participate in and complete any required specialized training
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain effective communication and composure in stressful situations
- Proven ability to effectively manage conflict
- Ability to problem solve - anticipate, analyze, and identify opportunities
- Responding quickly when situations arise and preventing problems when possible
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.2023-05-02|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Security||||||GXbS.l6a_PPaFWIO|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false