*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Conga Cajons With Bag From A-Tempo Percussion
This drum is part cajon, part conga, but with a sound all its own. It has the mellow, woody timbre of a cajon, but with a more melodic tone and the ability to create the loud "crack" sound of a conga slap tone. Just like a conga, the percussionist can play melodic rhythms with multiple instruments. The key to the musical tone is the sealed tube which adds harmonics for a lively set of overtones. With sturdy rubber feet and an included gig bag, these instruments are gig-ready and much lighter, and more portable than traditional congas.
- Part Cajon, part conga, a sound all its own.
- Mellow, woody timbre of a cajon
- Melodic tone and ability to create the loud crack of a slap tone
- Play melodic rhythms with multiple instruments
- Harmonics created by a sealed tube create a lively musical character
- Lightweight compared to congas
- Sturdy rubber feet
- Gig Bag Included
- Made in Peru
- Frame composition: solid pieces of Monterey Pine
- Tapa composition: Spanish Cedar and Lupuna
- Included accessories: padded gig bag
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.