*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Add kaleidoscopic color and ambiance to any room or venue with the ADJ Mega Flat Hex Pak
The Mega Hex Pars are great for creating an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers.
The Mega Flat Hex Pak is ideal for up lighting professionals to transport and store their Mega Hex Par LED fixtures. All fixtures, cables and controller inside the protective case.
- Vibrant slim flat black Par with 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 Hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
- HEX LEDs allow for a wider pallet of colors like hot pink, lime green and electric blue
- Smooth Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- ADJ's patented "sit-flat" design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the fixtures may be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 or 12 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBAW + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (63 Colors), and DMX Controlled
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 25-degrees
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 30W Max
- IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- Includes the ADJ UC IR wireless remote and the Airstream IR APP transmitter
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25"x 10.25"x 4.25
- Weight: 4 lbs.
In The Box
- 4x Mega Hex Par
- 4x (1M/3ft.) IEC to Edison power cables
- 3x (2m/6 ft) 3-pin DMX cables
- 1x ADJ Carry Bag
- 1x ADJ UC IR wireless remote
Model: MEGA FLAT HEX PAK
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.