Celebrate 25 Years of Aguilar Craftsmanship with the Aguilar 25th Anniversary Octamizer Bass Octaver Pedal in a Limited Edition Silver
The Octamizer is the innovative analog octave pedal from Aguilar. Designed to create a wide range of musical sounds an octave below your original note - you will be "octamized"! The Octamizer features independent volume controls for both the "Clean" and "Octave" sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch. The two discrete signal paths also have their own tone controls that were specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities. The "Clean Tone" control uses a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a great thick, snarky synth tone. The Octamizer's "Octave Filter" control is a multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual Filter Architecture
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Optional: 9 volt power supply
Manufacturer: Aguilar Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94677
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device