OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Celebrate 25 Years of Aguilar Craftsmanship with the Aguilar 25th Anniversary TLC Compressor Bass Pedal in a Limited Edition Silver
The TLC Compressor is designed to give musicians the ability to control their dynamics in a flexible and musical way, making it an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Our proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit enables us to achieve unprecedented levels of performance in a small package. The TLC Compressor features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, youâ€™ll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar's TLC Compressor gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Optional: 9 volt power supply
Manufacturer: Aguilar Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94678
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device