*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Celebrate 25 Years of Aguilar Craftsmanship with the Aguilar 25th Anniversary Tone Hammer Bass Direct Box in a Limited Edition Silver
This preamp/direct box is so strong and powerful it could only be called the "Tone Hammer"! Based on the respected OBP-3 preamp, the Tone Hammer features fully sweepable midrange frequencies in addition to bass and treble controls. With the Tone Hammer's pristine D.I. you are set for the studio or the stage. To give this tone shaping unit the ultimate flexibility, Aguilar is introducing their proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuitry (AGS). AGS allows the player to kick in an additional gain structure and EQ with the "stomp" of a button. You can now go from modern slap sounds to vintage or overdriven.
The Tone Hammer is the essential preamp/direct box for every bassist's tool box.
- Pre/Post DI
- Unbalanced output can drive a power amp
- AGS circuitry
- Cut and boost of treble, mid and bass frequencies
- Fully sweepable midrange frequencies
- Powered by two nine volt batteries, phantom power or optional universal power supply
- Ground lift switch
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack, One XLR (nominal output - 14 dBu balanced)
- EQ: Bass +/- 18 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid +/- 17 dB @ 180 Hz to 1 kHz, Treble +/- 18 dB @ 4 kHz
- Controls: Ground lift switch, Pre/Post DI switch, Engage switch, AGS switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 18 volt power supply
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.