Get Professional Sound, Style And Stand Alone Control With The Alesis PerformancePad Pro Multi-Pad Percussion Instrument
Augment your drum or percussion setup with the PerformancePad Pro, or play it on its own. This eight-pad multi-percussion instrument features over 500 sounds and a three-part sequencer so you can play live, create loops and sequences, accompany yourself, and add texture to the band or musical group.
Complete Percussion Power
With eight velocity-sensitive drum pads, kick and hi-hat inputs and over 500 multi-sampled Dynamic Articulation™ sounds, the PerformancePad Pro is an all-in-one drum station. It even has inputs for kick and hi-hat triggers.
The PerformancePad Pro contains the sequencing engine from Alesis’ best-selling drum machines. This three-part sequencer enables you to program drum, percussion, and accompaniment parts for creating complete tracks or playing along with loops.
The PerformancePad Pro features a modern, high-definition sound set with acoustic and electronic drums, percussion, sound effects, bass and more. The PerformancePad Pro also contains powerful Alesis studio effects including Reverb, EQ and Compression for customizing sounds to perfection.
You can also use the PerformancePad Pro as a MIDI controller for playing virtually any sound module, synth or software. Plus, you can connect and mix in a music source via the PerformancePad Pro’s input.
You can mount the PerformancePad Pro on stands and racks using the Module Mount (sold separately), place it on most snare stands, or play it tabletop in a percussion, production, or DJ setup.
With tons of sounds, powerful sequencing, and classic Alesis effects, the PerformancePad Pro will help you turn tracks into hits.
- 8 natural feeling, velocity-sensitive drum pads with Dynamic Articulation™
- Built-in professional drum machine so you can record and play back your own beats
- Over 500 sounds ranging from all styles and instruments assignable to any pad
- Large LCD display with easy-to-navigate interface with a lightweight, durable enclosure
- High-quality, 24-bit audio outputs and traditional 5-pin MIDI output jack
- Step Editing, Stereo Samples, Reverb and Compressor / EQ effects
- Mix input for external tracks, loops, and instruments
- Sounds: 500
- Audio Outputs: 2 TS 1/4" (main), 1 TRS 1/4" (phones)
- SNR: 94 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: ~0.004% @ 1.38 kHz
- Pads: 8 velocity sensitive
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16 / 24
- Sounds: 500 (w/Dynamic Articulation™)
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 8
- Polyphony: 32-voice
- Panning: 7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response: 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution: 96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 30-300 BPM
- Notes/Patterns/Songs: 150,000 / 200 (100 user, 100 preset) / 100
- Kits: 100 user, 100 preset
- Sync: MIDI Clock with Song Position Pointer
- Pedal Input Jacks/Functions: Hi-Hat (switch) and Kick (switch)
- Power: Input 12VDC 500mA, center pin ground
- Weight: 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.2" x 14" x 2.5" (437 mm x 356 mm x 64 mm)
Model: PERFORMANCEPAD PRO
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.