Deliver High Performance With The Allen & Heath iPS10 Power Supply
The slimline, 2U rack mountable iPS10 power supply unit is ahigh performance, low noise, universal mains voltage, switched mode powersupply producing the DC voltages required to run the iLive Surface or IDR0MiniRack. It is available as an option to provide redundant backup of theinternal mains power supplies fitted in these iLive components. The iLive willoperate with either or both supplies switched on.
Two connecting cables are required between the iPS10 and iLive.The power unit produces 5 different DC voltages and has three independentground connections. These connect to the iLive via a 2.8 meter long multicoreDC cable fitted with 10-pin circular locking connectors. Voltage rail protection,thermal sensing and fan cooling ensure the power supply unit will operateconsistently. The power unit temperature information connects to the iLive viaa 2.8 meter long CAT5 cable. Current status may be viewed by the operator onthe iLive Surface TouchScreen.
- Technology Switched mode with power factor correction
- Mains input IEC connector
- Mains voltage 85 to 250V AC, 47 to 63 Hz ~
- Power consumption 320W max
- Mains fuse T5AL 250V 20mm.
- DC voltage rails +8, +18, -18, +24, +57 V DC
- DC output 10-pin female circular chassis mounted socket
- Temperature sense RJ45 connector
- DC cable 2.8m multicore male to female. A&H part number 003-576
- Temperature cable 2.8m CAT5 RJ45. A&H part number AH6831
- Protection Under voltage detection and thermal sensing
- Cooling Fan assisted. Thermal shutdown at 85 degrees C
- Installation 2U rack mount (integral ears) or free standing (plastic feet fitted)
- Dimensions Rack mounted 482 x 310 x 88mm (2U) 19-" x 12.2-" x 3.46-"
- Free standing 482 x 310 x 92mm (including feet) 19-" x12.2-" x 3.6-"
- Minimum clearance at rear for connectors 64mm (2.5-") min
- Packed 580 x 510 x 210mm 22.9-" x 20-" x 8.3-"
- Weight Unpacked 7 kg (15.4 lbs) Packed 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details