Power your Speakers With No Wire Fuss - The Alto Professional Stealth Pro 2-Channel Wireless Audio System
The Alto Professional Stealth Wireless Pro is a state-of-the-art wireless solution that eliminates the need for speaker cabling and offers even greater performance capabilities than the already outstanding original Stealth Wireless system.
With Stealth Wireless Pro, it's easy to add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker, obviating the necessity for long, complex cable runs, simplifying setup and teardown, saving time - all without any compromise in audio quality. The system works perfectly well through walls, floors and ceilings, providing setup flexibility that far exceeds conventional hardwired systems.
Stealth Wireless Pro contains a single dual-channel transmitter with a 2-antenna system (either dual mono or stereo switchable) for true diversity operation. A front panel LCD screen with dual frequency display conveniently shows the RF frequency and channel as well as the AF signal level for each channel.
The trim-sized unit is easily 1U rack-mountable, with two units fitting side-by-side in a 19-inch rack. The Stealth Wireless Series adds wireless connectivity to nearly any active loudspeaker system. In addition, the Stealth Wireless Series greatly reduces the setup time of a traveling or temporary sound system by eliminating the need for lengthy and unsightly cable runs that may otherwise interfere with the dance floor, patrons, or venue staff.
Stealth Wireless Pro can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Each of the receiving units has a single XLR output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo. Two receivers are included with the system. They feature slim-line metal housings, dual removable and swiveling hinged antennae, delay line functionality and a Feature Lock Switch to prevent unintended operation once the system is configured.
For sound professionals, setup time and simplicity are of paramount importance. But any reduction in audio quality for the sake of convenience is totally unacceptable. Stealth Wireless Pro delivers exactly what professionals demand - faster setup/teardown, LCD displays for instant visual confirmation of system configuration, and uncompromised audio quality.
- Dual-channel UHF Transmission and True Diversity reception for mission critical applications
- Replace audio cable runs of up to 200 feet (61 meters)
- Auto frequency scan and sync between transmitter and receiver units
- Backlit dual LCD displays with RF and AF metering
- Aluminum and steel enclosures and removable antennae
- Switchable stereo or dual mono operation
- Built-in delay line functionality for hassle-free delay stacks configuration
- Rack-mountable transmitter with optional front panel antenna placement
- Trim size is easily 1U rack-mountable; two fit side-by-side in 19-inch rack
- Two XLR + balanced TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs
- Single XLR output sends the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 17kHz, +/- 3dB
- Frequency Range: 540-570MHz (USA), 614-640MHz (EU), 606-640 MHz (UK)
- Channels: Up to 700 selectable UHF frequency bands (regional dependent)
- Wireless Range: 330 feet (100 meters)
- Bandwidth: 50KHz
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: +/-20kHz
- Inputs: (2) Combo XLR and 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS
- Power: 12V, 1.0A
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 6.75" x 5.7" x 1.75"/172mm x 145mm x 45mm
- Weight: 1.6 lb./0.73kg
Model: STEALTH WIRELESS PRO
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94480