Replace Hundreds Of Feet Of Audio Cable With This Easy-To-Use Wireless Add-On - The Alto Stealth Stereo Wireless System
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable two-channel system delivers interference-free sound.
Save Time. Save Money.
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There’s no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way—no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
Everything You Need
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus two single-channel receivers. The transmitter is equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are included. The Stealth Wireless also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns
- Eliminate complex cable runs
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit)
- No compromise in audio quality
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack* (sold separately)
- Type: Dual Channel Transmitter
- RF Frequency: 540 - 570 MHz
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo）
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: ＜10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 5 x 4 inches (with antennae)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces (290 grams)
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 540 - 570 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ＞70 dB
- T.H.D.: ＜ 0.5％ ﹫1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC，300 mA
- Dimensions: 4.58 x 2.74 x 1.24 inches (with antennae
- Weight (each): 4.15 ounces (117.7 grams)
Manufacturer: Alto Professional
Model: STEALTH WIRELESS SYS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA52588
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device