Get Everything You Demand In A No-Compromise Family Of Professional Loudspeakers With The Alto TS308 2000-Watt 8-Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have. They are high-performance in every sense: Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. And they are high-performance from a concept and manufacturing standpoint. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations.
With 2000 watts of bi-amplified power, newly-designed drivers and easier, more satisfying controls and setup-the new TS3 range doesn't merely meet your requirements. It makes you re-think what's possible.Specifications
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz - 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90 degree H x 60 degree V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 17.1" x 10.1" x 9.6" / 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
- Net Weight: 20.2 lbs. / 9.2 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
Manufacturer: Alto Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90566
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device