Get Full Control While DJing With The American Audio VMS5 USB Midi Controller
The American Audio VMS5 is one of the most comprehensive DJ Controller ever designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one Midi Controller to control their software and music from their laptop (4 Deck and 2 Deck DVS!), plus have option to use the stand alone mixer as a tradition analog mixer with 4 line inputs, 2 Phono inputs and 2 Microphone inputs. In addition, some general features include 4 USB / Analog selectable Midilog (Midi & Analog) channels, gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG channels.
Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineerinp + pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, 4 assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, 5 assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with 4 function buttons.
- Midi Controller with 4 USB / Analog selectable MIDILOG™ (Midi & Analog) channels
- All audio control faders, knobs, switches, and buttons smoothed - eliminates popping, wiper noise, and zipper noise
- On/Off soft startup and turnoff
- Gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG™ channels
- 2 phono/line selectable analog channels
- Two microphone channels with illuminated on/off switches and gain/treble/mid/bass EQs
- On/off cueing on each MIDILOG™ channel
- Split cueing headphones with rotary mix control
- Illuminated rubber knobs for ease of use in dark environments
- Solid 1.6mm thick faceplate for extra durability
- Panel mounted rotary knobs
- Full analog mixer operation if the computer crashes or with external power supply
- Innofader replaceable crossfader compatible (sold separately)
- Crossfader curve control
- Crossfader assign and reverse
- Q-Start crossfader controlled startup for 2 external audio players
- Master and Booth outputs with L/R balance
- Balanced Master outputs
- 12 position stereo master output VU meter
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x12.75”x1.5” / 482x325x40mm
- Weight: 13 lbs. / 6 kg.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.